So its confession time , one the worst possible things I do is ......... not spending enough time with my family . As silly as this sounds , I really don't see them that often and I live with them . Its kinda ridiculous if you think about it , I love my family I have been given a great one . Between school , work and my girlfriend I just don't find the time to see them or do something with them . You can tell that it is affecting them , they were used to me being home all the time but then adult life happened . I don't think they are ready for the change , my mom still thinks of me as a little boy when I'm almost 19. It brings sadness to my heart when I hear them talking about how I'm never home and how my mom has to explain to my little brother why I am never there .
I need to make more time for them but finding it is very hard , I go to school , leave from there to go to work, I don't come home till 11 from work . By then everyone's asleep preparing for the next day , while I stay up all alone . Its not a very fun thing to do , stay up by yourself when you can have the company of friends or family with you . They say you make time for the things that you care about , I think its about time I stay true to this .
No comments:
Post a Comment