Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Post 5: Accent What Isn't

(Consider a person who behaves differently from others who do the same job)

I work in a grocery store so I see all kinds of people working . I have many peers that work differently than I do , I choose not to be lazy but I cannot say so for them . They do as little as they can so they can get by . I love to go above and beyond but a lump sum of people just don't care there like its my first job I don't have to take it seriously . But it is still a job and you need to do it to the best possible way . I personally don't care for lazy people especially in a work environment , or old people they want all these rights to be able to work where we do but they cant keep up and i have to pick up their slack . I'm not going to mention any names but there are a couple older ladies that work with me that shouldn't even have a job their anymore! They are lazy and they complain way to much, they say ah mt back hurts can you do this for me or clean this for me or go get buggies I'm getting to old for this . If your getting to old for this quit and let someone who needs this job have it . Taking a break every five minutes doesn't help you either , I'm so tired I didn't get a bit of sleep last night , but i work 35hours a week and i am a full time student and I'm up till around 3 every morning and you don't hear me b@#$^&ing about it . I work my butt of to pay for college , and I work all the time for my tax money to pay for these old people's food stamp cards that complain all day long about how they dont have any money for food . well listen hear woman I don't have any at all , come step in my shoes and feel the hocus pocus I'm brocus !

No comments:

Post a Comment